Monday, February 23, 2009

Why Mop Top???

Welcome to my new blog! I am making this in part because I have to for my online book study and in part to be as cool as my sister Emily who has TWO blogs already. Well, maybe not the latter quite so much!

I figured I would start out the blog with an explanation of the name. Over the summer Brad and I went to a friend's wedding and perhaps he had more than one adult beverage. At one point in the night he turned to me and said 'Can I or can I not invert you and use your head as a mop'. At the time I didn't find it very funny, but now Brad and I laugh about it and he calls me mop top.

I will be updating this blog weekly until at least May and possibly longer. Mostly I will be writing about my new life with a baby which is sooooo different than my life before John arrived. I will be going back to work in two weeks and will be back to teaching Algebra II. I am not returning to cheerleading now that the 'year' is over which will give me many hours back in my week! I am not looking forward to going back to work only because at the moment I hate the idea of John being in daycare. We will see how that goes and see how many tissues I go through...

No comments:

Post a Comment